Two Day Show jumping Camp
October 2021 holidays
Wednesday 13 Oct - Thursday 14 Oct
(2 spaces available)
This clinic is for riders with their own horses/ponies who are working towards jumping courses. All levels available as practical jumping sessions will be ability grouped.
Read on for more information.....
The clinic will be covering: course design/ gymnastic exercises and how to build and ride them/ riding a course effectively/ designing fitness and feeding programmes/ walking courses/ flatwork for jumping/ hill riding (for fun!)
Cost for the 2-day clinic is $200 per person
(A $50 non-refundable deposit is required on booking with the $150 balance due on the first day of camp please.)
- All camps begin at 10am on the first day and finish at 4pm on the final day.
- All food, from lunch on the first day until afternoon tea on the final day, is provided.
- All hay and horse accommodation is also included in the camp fee.
- Bring your own horse or pony
- Please bring your own sleeping bag or duvet. (Under sheet, pillows and mattresses are provided)